Congratulations Fowler Fins!
The Metro Atlanta YMCA Swimming League declared our team champions of the 2012-2013 swim season! These swimmers worked extremely hard for 26 weeks, and the coaches are so proud of each and every swimmer! It is great to see them rewarded for their efforts and recognized for their achievements. Stop by this week to check out our new trophy!
This is the Fowler YMCA's first Metro Atlanta YMCA Swimming Championship! We had some amazing swims. We had 103 seasonal best times out of a total of 216 individual swims 48%. Almost every other race in the meet was a best time!
Please congratulate the following swimmers for setting new team records:
- Melissa Bischof, Girls 6 & Under 25 Free: 19.78
- Charlotte Whitmer, Girls 11-12 100 IM: 1:12.71
- Anna Roy, Girls 13-14 100 Free: 1:00.22
- Anna Roy, Girls 13-14 50 Fly: 29.97
- Emma Harrison, Girls 13-14 100 IM: 1:10.47
- Thomas Harrison, Boys 11-12 50 Fly: 33.00
- Shota Barbeau, Boys 13-14 50 Breast: 33.68
- Shota Barbeau, Boys 13-14 100 IM: 1:04.57
- R. Nathanson, S. Whitmer, G. Whitmer, K. Sandberg, Girls 9-10 200 Free Relay: 2:03.24
- S. Whitmer, J. Hensley, E. Kerns, K. Sandberg, Girls 9-10 200 Medley Relay: 2:23.88
- A. Roy, T. Kleinhen, L. Phillips, A. Hattori, Girls 13-14 200 Free Relay: 1:53.48
- R. Ward, E. Harrison, A. Roy, A. Hattori, Girls 13-14 200 Medley Relay: 2:08.37
- K. Berinhout, R. Gallagher, R. Ward, E. Harrison, Girls 15-18 200 Free Relay: 1:57.32
- A. Whitesides, A. Pillai, M. Berkey, C. Schremmer, Boys 9-10 200 Free Relay: 2:15.18
- A. Pillai, M. Berkey, C. Schremmer, A. Whitesides, Boys 9-10 200 Medley Relay: 2:41.54
- D. Danskin, J. Lantis, N. Brinkman, P. Schaefer, Boys 13-14 200 Free Relay: 1:50.36