Plan on Attending Tonight's UPCCA Meeting to Hear Important Updates
Mark Your Calendar
UPCCA Meeting Update
Monday, April 25, 2011
5575 Peachtree Parkway, next to the Wells Fargo Bank
7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
The 2011 legislative session ended with many decisions that will have a significant impact on our State, County and Community.
Please join us and hear our State Senators and Representatives discuss the outcome of legislation and answer your questions about changes from the current session, including:
- What happened with tax reform?
- What was the final immigration law?
- Will We See More Budget Cutbacks?
- What happened with Education?
- Representative Tom Rice, Chairman, Gwinnett Delegation
- Senator Fran Millar
- Senator Curt Thompson