City Council Holds Special Called Meeting Tuesday
The Peachtree Corners mayor and council will meet at 7 p.m. at City Hall. Following is the agenda items.
The Peachtree Corners mayor and council have scheduled a Special Called Meeting for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013 to be held at City Hall.
The agenda includes a period for public comments, all meetings are open to the public.
Agenda items include:
- An update from Diana Wheeler on Community Development Planning Issues
- The swearing in of Code Enforcement Officer Walter Osorio
Second read of several ordinances including:
- Code of regulations for international building codes
- Floodplain management ordinance
- Buffer, landscape and tree ordinance
- Adopt and approve regulatory fees for commercial solid waste collection and disposal services
A complete agenda is included with this story, click on the PDF attached to read and print a copy.
City Hall is located at 147 Technology Parkway, Suite 200, telephone: 678-691-1200, website: www.peachtreecornersga.org