City Council Unanimously Approves Decision to Join the Gwinnett County Municipal Association
The Peachtree Corners City Council met on Thursday, Sept. 20.
By a unanimous vote, the Peachtree Corners City Council approved the decision to join the Gwinnett County Municipal Association. There is no fee involved in this membership.
In other business, the council:
- Decided to change the Sept. 25 work session time to 7:30 p.m. to address scheduling conflicts. The meeting was originally set for 6 p.m.
- Addressed a presentation on the upcoming Request for Proposal (RFP) from Diana Wheeler, Community Development Director. This RFP is for community development services including administration of zoning, planning, GIS, code enforcement, building inspections and business licenses. The tentative timeline for the RFP is as follows:
- RFP to be sent out the first Tuesday in October
- Proposals are expected back the third week of October
- A council decision will be made in mid-November
- No Executive Session was held