Join the Georgia Department of Labor's live chat, "Surviving a Layoff," above.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. Previous chat sessions covered topics including: "Starting Your Own Business,” “Services for Veterans,” “Profit by Investing in Workers with Disabilities,” “Workforce Development,” “Making the Most of GDOL’s Online Services,” “GDOL Services for Businesses,” “Job Searching in a Tight Economy,” “Options for Your Next Career,” and “Resumes.”
Are you working through a layoff or looking for a job? Share your experience in the comments.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Job Alert: Opening for Party Coordinator, Office Assistant, Pet Sitter and More
- City Council Tables Two Items, Approves Four at Tuesday Meeting
- Health Risk Rises on Chattahoochee River After Rainfall
- How to Make Perfectly Hard-Boiled Eggs for Easter
- City Council To Hold Public Hearing On Trash Pick Up