Lives Well Lived: Biographies at the Library
Because every great story is a story about people.
Go to gwinnettpl.org to check out these books that offer incredible stories about some well known people and some you may never have heard of. Then have them sent to the Peachtree Corners library to pick up and enjoy.
1. What a Wonderful World: The Magic of Louis Armstrong's Later Years By Ricky Riccardi
2. The House in France: A Memoir By Gully Wells
3. There Are Things I Want You to Know about Stieg Larsson and Me By Eva Gabrielsson
4. Sean Connery: A Biography By Christopher Bray
5. A Man from Another Land : How finding my roots changed my life By Isaiah Washington
6. Innocent Spouse : A memoir By Carol Ross Joynt
7. License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver By Rick Harrison
8. All in : From refugee camp to poker champ By Jerry Yang with Mark Tabb
9. Black Milk : On writing, motherhood, and the harem within By Elif Shafak
10. This Boy's Faith : Notes from a Southern Baptist upbringing By Hamilton Cain