Invite a friend
Art Workshops for Adults
Weekday adult art workshops.
$35 each or 3 workshops for $85.
Canvas Painting - First and Third Monday of each month. The painting changes each session.
Hand-building (Clay) - Second and Fourth Monday of each month. Make a small sculpture, coil, vessel, etc.. (glazing $10 add'l).
Handmade Paper Making - First and Third Wednesday of each month. Create lovely hadnmade paper from recycled shreds, fiber, string, petals, leaves, herbs. glitter, confetti. etc.
Friendly Loom Weaving - Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month. One or more can work the loom at the same time. (loom and fabric are an additional charge).
Call Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios at 678-429-2550 for details and reservations.
|Where||Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios 5270 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 110, Norcross, GA 30092|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios
Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios is a Peachtree Corners based gallery hosting exhibits featuring the work of local artists as well as workshops, instructional art camps and events. It offers various workshops, events and art camp participation.
Other events here
- Summer Art Camp - Register Now Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 9:00 am–3:30 pm
- Pottery Painting at Objet d' Art Studios Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Beginner Fused Glass Workshop Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays, 1:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Tomorrow, May 19, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Tomorrow, May 19, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Open Studio Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Beginners Stained Glass Classes for Adults Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Sat, May 25, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Sat, May 25, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm