Invite a friend
Beginner Fused Glass Workshop
Beginner Fused Glass Workshops
Each Sunday 4pm-6pm, Monday 1-3pm, Wednesday 5-7pm
Limited Time Special! $85 includes instruction and supplies for 4 complete projects
Sheri Snyder, instructor, maximum 8 participants, pre-registration suggested.
Participants are introduced to the essentials required to create fused glass items.
Compatibility, firing schedules, cutting glass and other important topics.
Students will create class projects during which they will be exposed to three firing schedules (full, tack and contour), kiln programs and work with a variety of glass and glass related products.
This is a great opportunity to learn something new and the timing is right for making some unique and fun items for your home or for gifts.
|Where||Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios 5270 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 110, Norcross, GA 30092 (We are located in the plaza with the Flying Biscuit at Peachtree Parkway and Peachtree Corners Circle. Please note map may be incorrect.)|
|Time||1:00 pm–6:00 pm|
More About Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios
Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios is a Peachtree Corners based gallery hosting exhibits featuring the work of local artists as well as workshops, instructional art camps and events. It offers various workshops, events and art camp participation.
Other events here
- Canvas Painting Event Today, May 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Summer Art Camp - Register Now Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 9:00 am–3:30 pm
- Pottery Painting at Objet d' Art Studios Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Tomorrow, May 19, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Tomorrow, May 19, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Open Studio Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Beginners Stained Glass Classes for Adults Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Sat, May 25, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm