Invite a friend
Canvas Painting Event
Join us in the studio for canvas painting class every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Perfect for girl’s night out, date night or just a fun time for anyone! Absolutely no prior experience is required. We supply the paint, canvas, brushes and instructor. Bring a snack & drinks (and maybe some friends and family) and enjoy learning to paint the picture of the day. Add your own custom color scheme or go rogue and paint what ever your imagination presents!
Friday evening’s painting is Guitar (View this month’s paintings and workshop schedule on our website www.objetdartgallery.com.
Walk-ins are welcome but reservations are appreciated.
Reserve your spot by calling 678-429-2550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Where||Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios 5270 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 110, Norcross, GA 30092 (We are located in the plaza with the Flying Biscuit at Peachtree Parkway and Peachtree Corners Circle. Please note map may be incorrect.)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Seniors|
More About Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios
Objet d'Art Gallery and Studios is a Peachtree Corners based gallery hosting exhibits featuring the work of local artists as well as workshops, instructional art camps and events. It offers various workshops, events and art camp participation.
Other events here
- Summer Art Camp - Register Now Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 9:00 am–3:30 pm
- Pottery Painting at Objet d' Art Studios Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Beginner Fused Glass Workshop Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays, 1:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Tomorrow, May 26, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Canvas Painting Event Tomorrow, May 26, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Open Studio Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Beginners Stained Glass Classes for Adults Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm