As promised here are the answers to our trivia challenge posted earlier today. How'd you stack up on presidential knowledge?
- What conspirator in the Lincoln assaissination was later pardoned for his heroic action during a yellow fever outbreak at his prison? Dr. Samuel Mudd
- Which president installed solar panels on the White House roof? Jimmy Carter
- Who was the only president to survive two assassination attempts by women? Gerald Ford
- Who was the first daughter of a U.S. president to pose for Playboy magazine? Patti Davis, daughter of Ronald Reagan
- Which sitting president commanded a military unit during his term of office? James Madison, during the War of 1812