1. The is running all week, hours of operation: from 4-11 p.m. weekdays; 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 1-10 p.m. The annual fair features livestock show, rides, food and more. Location: 2405, Sugarloaf Pkwy, 770-963-6522 for more information.
2. This is , beginning today through Sept. 22, purchase a three-course meal at one of the 20 participating restaurants for just $21.21. Among the featured food spots is Peachtree Corners' own .
3. On Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 7 p.m. New York bestselling author is signing his latest book, "Son of Stone" at the Norcross Cultural Arts & Community Center. The event is free, books may be purchased at the event.
4. On Thursday, Sept. 22, he branch of the Gwinnett Public Library is hosting a storytime event for children ages 3-5 at 10 a.m.
5. There are just 49 days until the Nov. 8 elections. residents will chose a mayor and two council members and decide if the city should allow alcohol sales on Sunday. And Peachtree Corners residents will decide if their community should become the county's 16th city.