Sometimes you need a little fun. I love trivia and I love our area so I have decided to have a contest.
I will provide the answers next week. The first person to submit all correct answers will receive special recognition. Lets have some fun and see how much you know about your community.
1. What is the name of the building in Jones Bridge Park where many people in Peachtree Corners vote?
2. What was the name of the business that occupied the building that is now Christ the King Lutheran Church?
3. What neighborhood was the first Cowart community in 30092?
4. What was the inspiration for the street names in Peachtree Station?
5. How many acres make up Simpsonwood Retreat?
6. Why is there no longer a Jones Bridge?
7. What year was the original building of The Robert Fowler YMCA completed?
8. Where was the original Peachtree Corners monument (sign)?
9. What was the name of the person who was kidnapped and buried alive and later rescued in the Berkeley Lake area.
10. A sports team from Atlanta had a retreat at Berkeley Lake. What was their name?
11. Name the companies that have occupied the buildings where Fiserv now has their offices on East Jones Bridge Road.
12. Peachtree Boosters played soccer on pasture land that now make up two subdivisions near Pinckneyville Middle School. Name one of these subdivisions.
Send your answers to Nancy@Minor.net with Subject "Trivia." Looking forward to finding our winner.
Not required but in keeping with this weeks trivia theme,
1. Who is having an Open House this Sunday 2-4 and where will it be held? Hint, Nancy Minor at 4031 Grove Hill Court.
2. What is the newest listing in Peachtree Corners? Hint! 3235 Wyntree Drive.