It's Presidents Day, which means it's time for another edition of our semi-regular Patch trivia. This time around, the topic is (drumroll, please...) presidents. Take our quiz below to see how well you know your Commanders-in-Chief.
- What conspirator in the Lincoln assaissination was later pardoned for his heroic action during a yellow fever outbreak at his prison?
- Which president installed solar panels on the White House roof?
- Who was the only president to survive two assassination attempts by women?
- Who was the first daughter of a U.S. president to pose for Playboy magazine?
- Which sitting president commanded a military unit during his term of office?
How did you do? Look for the answers to post at 2 p.m today to find out!
Subscribe to the the Peachtree Corners Patch newsletter and get news, Patch deals and breaking news alerts delivered straight to your inbox.