Want to send hugs, kisses and Valentine’s Day wishes to your special someone on Valentine’s Day? Well now there’s an app for that.
In anticipation of Valentine's Day 2012, Smart phone app developer Iconosys, Inc., released Kiss My Valentine™, an app that sends little love messages all day in either English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, or Chinese. The developers said this app is designed, "to make it easier for us to pay tribute to all those people in our lives who deserve our love."
"Like Christmas, Valentine's Day is more about giving than receiving. I look forward each year to making the loved ones in my life feel extra-special on this precious day. I now can send text kisses and text hugs to family that normally I may have not take the time to reach out to in the past, Wayne Irving, CEO for Iconosys, Inc. said in a press release.
The app is reported to include the following features:
• Kiss My Valentine™ stores and provides tracking with reminders of our process (and progress) in showing appreciation for our loved ones, with gifts such as candy, cards, and flowers, among others. The App user gets a daily reminder that notifies them of the quantities/descriptions of physical items they need to shop for their special someone.
• Digital kisses, hugs, and wishes are settable from the App, to be delivered to those in the App user's contact book on February 14th.
"You've received a text kiss((kiss)) & hug((hug))! Happy Valentine's Day!"
• Send a customized digital sweetheart message, anytime, leading up to Valentine's Day and after on any day of the year.
• Because Kiss My Valentine™ is a year round app, install it for this year and it will update and reset for the following year, keeping your Valentines list safely stored until 2013.
• Send an SMSWish™ rich-media greeting card from inside the app to your loved ones on, before, or after that Valentine's Day.
"The thought of being able to make sure that I don't miss contacting any of the most important people in my life on this day, brings me joy and makes me feel good about who I am as a human being," Thomas Mead, Iconosys chief technologist, said in the release. "In today's times, it's very difficult to manage a day like this. I don't want to miss anyone. Especially those who are so significant to me."
Kiss My Valentine™ is free of charge for Valentine's Day (if downloaded before Valentine's Day, it will not expire), or can be purchased thereafter for $1.99 for full lifetime coverage. The app is available for download from Adshark's AppStore AppHysteria™ (www.apphysteria.com), and from the Android Marketplace in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Chinese.
According to the release, Iconosys Inc. has developed and released nearly 1,000 Apps for itself and it's clients, often in up to five languages.