Monday is a national holiday to honor Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968).
A number of businesses will be closed in Peachtree Corners in observance of the holiday including:
- Gwinnett County Schools
- Private Schools including Wesleyan School
- All branches of the Gwinnett Libraries including Peachtree Corners
- The U.S. Post Office (including the office on Spalding Drive)
- All banks
- Nearby colleges, including Georgia Gwinnett College
- Gwinnett County offices (but trash pick up service will not be interrupted)
Nearly every retailer and restaurant in Peachtree Corners and beyond.
Then Tuesday, it's business as usual.
Happy Holidays to everyone who has the day off.