Fri., Dec. 7 from 7-9 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 8 from 7-9 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 9 from 6-8 p.m.
- Hundreds of candle lights will line the path to the “Walls of Bethlehem.”
- Roman guards, shopkeepers and merchants in costume will be in the streets. Care has been taken to ensure that the goods in each shop are realistic. See live farm animals and a camel during your visit. You will also see shepherds, angels and Wise Men. Visit the live nativity scene at the manger.
- It takes more than 300 church members to re-create Bethlehem. Simpsonwood UMC members of all ages participate in planning, constructing, performing and supporting Walk Through Bethlehem.
- Over 2,000 visitors experience the excitement of "Walk Through Bethlehem every year.
- While admission is free, canned food will be accepted for the Norcross Cooperative Ministry. Last year, Simpsonwood UMC collected over 14 barrels of canned goods.
- Hot chocolate and cookies will be available at the end of each visitor’s journey to further warm the spirit.