Gwinnett County Police Department will host the Gwinnett
Multicultural Festival this Saturday, May 3, near Norcross.
The event, scheduled at the North Atlanta Trade Center, runs noon to 5 p.m., and will feature exhibits from the following GCPD units:
- Accident Investigation Unit
- Animal Welfare and Enforcement (Animal Shelter)
- Crime Scene Investigation Unit
- Code Enforcement / Quality of Life Unit
- DUI Task Force
- Hazardous Devices Unit (Bomb Squad)
- Gang Unit
- Mobile Operations Center / Communications
- Motors Unit (Motorcycles)
- Permits Unit / Child Fingerprinting
- Training / Citizens Police Academy
The event will also feature kids’ activities, a rock climbing wall, inflatables, and food vendors. Officers fluent in Spanish, Korean, and Vietnamese will be on hand to answer questions and explain police operations.