Highlights from the posted agenda on the May 20 Peachtree Corners City Council meeting (7 p.m., City Hall).
Click here for the meeting agenda packet
- Second Read and Consideration of an Ordinance to amend Chapter 6 (Alcoholic Beverages”) of the Code of the City of Peachtree Corners, Georgia, in order to add Sec. 6-55 to allow the issuance of an Alcoholic Beverage Caterers License.
- Consideration of Alcoholic Beverage License Application for Crestline Hotels and Resorts located at 475 Technology Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. Applicant is Roger Flemming for consumption on premise wine, malt beverage and distilled spirit license
- Consideration of approval of a Resolution of the City of Peachtree Corners consenting to expansion of Gwinnett Village Community Improvement District.
- Consideration of approval of purchase for Community Development Software.
- Consideration of approving a Certificate for Development within the Chattahoochee River Corridor in accordance with the provisions of the Metropolitan River Protection Act for a swimming pool located at 4243 Ridgegate Drive, Lot 29, Block D of the Riverview Estates Subdivision.
- First Read and consideration of a request for a Special Use Permit to add used auto sales to an existing church use on a 1.34 acre parcel located at 4521 Buford Highway in Land Lot 258, 6th District, Gwinnett County, Georgia. (Public comment will be heard at the second reading on 06/17/14.)
- No Action: (WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT) The Forum – Request to add a free-standing, drive-up ATM on property located at 5155 Peachtree Parkway in Land Lot 317, 6th District, Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- Pam Ledbetter Review of Communications Strategy.
- Brandon Branham Update on Solid Waste.
- Wayne Wright Update on Routine Road Maintenance.