Here’s a look at the agenda highlights for the Peachtree Corners City Council meeting and work session, beginning at 7 p.m., April 15.
- A Proclamation of the City of Peachtree Corners, Georgia recognizing the efforts of the United Peachtree Corners Civic Association and declaring May 10, 2014 as Clean and Beautiful Day in Peachtree Corners.
- Diana Wheeler: Staff activity report.
- Consideration of PH2014-002, Application of Reliance Development for final plat acceptance of Peachtree Reserve, located in Land Lot 300 of the 6th Land District of Gwinnett County Georgia. (This item was Tabled at the March 18, 2014 meeting.)
- Second Read and Consideration of a request for a Special Use Permit to add church and community uses to an existing 3.79 acre school facility zoned R-10 and located at 5505 Winters Chapel Road in Land Lots 311 and 312, 6th District, Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- Consideration of Alcoholic Beverage License Application for Marathon Food located at 5175 S. Old Peachtree Road, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. Applicant is Shahid Mahmood for retail package wine and malt beverage sales.
- Consideration of Alcoholic Beverage License Application for Don Julio Mexican Grill located at 5510 Spalding Drive, Ste. C, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. Applicant is Pablo Vargas for consumption on premises of beer, wine and distilled spirits.
- A Resolution of the City of Peachtree Corners, Georgia establishing an Ethics Policy for Elected and Appointed Officials.
- A Resolution of the City of Peachtree Corners, Georgia awarding a Town Center Livable Centers Initiative Study consultant contract pursuant to an Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) Grant; and authorizing the Mayor to execute contracts with the selected Consultant and the ARC.
- First Read and Consideration of an Ordinance to amend Chapter 6 (Alcoholic Beverages”) of the Code of the City of Peachtree Corners, Georgia, in order to add Sec. 6-55 to allow the issuance of an Alcoholic Beverage Caterers License.
Work session to follow Council meeting