The Peachtree Corners City Council has scheduled a Special Called Meeting for Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 7:30 p.m. to be held at the in Peachtree Corners.
On the agenda:
An opportunity for Public Comment and Reports and Presentations.
In Old Business the City Council will:
- Consider the adoption of an ordinance to amend the Intergovernmental Agreement for Land Use Services between the City and Gwinnett County. (This item was tabled at the July 12 and July 16 meetings.)
- A Second Read and Public Hearing to adopt the ordinance establishing the 2012 Proposed Millage Rate for the City.
- Consider approving an agreement between Pond & Co. and the City to provide Community Development Liaison Services. (This was tabled at the July 16 meeting.)
And in New Business the council will:
- Consider adopting a Zoning Ordinance for the city.
- Consider adopting a Sign Ordinance for the city.
The Peachtree Council Meeting will be held at the Hilton Atlanta, 5993 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard July 17, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.