Agenda highlights for the Peachtree Corners City Council meeting and work session, 7 p.m., Tuesday, July 15
See the council meeting packet attached to this article
- Second Read and consideration of Solid Waste Ordinance.
- Action item: Consideration of Approving up to $12,000 in Matching Funds in support of a Georgia Council for the Arts Grant request for a research project entitled, Peachtree Corners Performing Arts Theater Study.
- Action item: Consideration of Amendment Number One to the Amended and Restated Agreement for the Provision of Community Development Services.
- Resolution calling for referendum election to allow the citizens of the City of Peachtree Corners, Georgia to vote on whether the City shall permit the issuance of licenses for the package sale of distilled spirits.
- First Read of an Ordinance to amend Articles 5,6,10, and 13 of the 2012 City of Peachtree Corners Zoning Resolution by modifying specific provisions of the accessory use regulations, overlay standards, sign regulations, and parking regulations; repealing conflicting ordinances; and setting an effective date.
- Update on road maintenance.
- Update on Second Anniversary Campaign, “Proud to be Peachtree Corners.”
- Real Estate matter.