The Peachtree City Council approved five new business items at its May meeting.
According to the summary minutes posted on the city’s website, the council approved the following items:
- Alcohol beverage license for Crestline Hotels and Resorts, 475 Technology Parkway.
- Purchase for Community Development software.
- Certificate for Development, Chattahoochee River Corridor, for construction of a swimming pool on Ridgegate Drive.
- Payment to Gwinnett County for election costs.
- Resolution of the city consenting to expansion of Gwinnett Village CID.