Peachtree Corners voters head back to the polls on April 3 to choose between eight candidates to fill the four remaining city council seats that were undecided after the March 6 vote.
The polling locations will be the same as in the March 6th election.
If you will be unable to cast your vote for the runoff elections, advanced and absentee voting will also be available through the Gwinnett County Election Office.
Voters who would like to vote in advance may do so beginning Friday, March 23 through Friday, March 30. Advanced (in person) voting will take place at only one location: Gwinnett County Elections Office at 455 Grayson Highway in Lawrenceville Mon - Fri from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Voters who not able to vote in advance or are unable to make it to the polls, may choose to vote by absentee ballot.
A completed application must first be received before an absentee ballot is issued.
Call the Voter Registration and Elections Office at 678-226-7210 to request an application be mailed or faxed to you, or click here to download an application.
Please complete and print the application then return it in one of four ways:
- Fax the application to 678.226.7209
- E-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver the application to the Elections Office at 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200 in Lawrenceville
- Mail the application to Gwinnett County Voter Registration and Elections Division, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Once received, the absentee ballot should be voted per the instructions and returned in one of two ways:
- United States Post Office mail to: Gwinnett County Voter Registration and Elections, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Personally delivered, meaning the voter to whom the ballot was mailed and who voted the ballot may deliver the ballot to the Gwinnett County Voter Registration and Elections Division located at 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
For further questions about deadlines or other instructions, call the Gwinnett County Elections Office at 678-226-7210 Mon - Fri between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Candidates in the April 3 runoff:
Post 3, and
Post 4, and
Post 5, and
Post 6, and