Before the bell rings on August 6 signaling the first day of school is holding two registration days for new or transferring students.
Whether a student is new to the Norcross cluster or seeking to transfer high schools, rising freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors are welcome to stop by the school July 23 and July 24 to meet with counselors for enrollment.
"The goal is to help new students register and be ready for class on the very first day of school," said Gwinnett County Public Schools spokesman Jorge Quintana in an email.
No appointment is necessary, but all students should bring the the following items:
- School documents from a previous school, including a withdrawal form and discipline
- Proof of residency (current lease, warranty deed, non-contingent sales contract, current property tax bill or statement)
- Current utility bill (two if address is not on warranty deed)
- Immunization records, vision, hearing and dental records (both must be on Georgia forms)
- Guardianship documentation
- Student's social security card
- Student's birth certificate
- Parent's/guardian's driver's license or state-issued picture ID
Registration is open from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, July 23, and Tuesday, July 24, in the Norcross Commons area at Norcross High School, located at 5300 Spalding Drive.
For more information, visit norcrosshigh.org or call 770-447-2648.