Leroy Forrest Raffel founded Arby's in Boardman, Ohio, in July, 1964. The name comes from the Raffel Brothers' initials, R.B. In 2008, with nearly 4,000 locations, the company merged with Wendy's, creating the third largest quick-service restaurant company in the US.
This particular Arby's is clean and modern, serving burgers, roast beef sandwiches, sides and much more. The staff is polite and never too busy to be attentive. It is located at the intersection of Spalding Drive and Peachtree Parkway, right next to the Wendy's.
- Hours: Dinning room: daily,10am - 11pm. Drive-thru: daily, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces, wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.arbys.com/menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual