Berkeley Lake Elementary School
Part of the Duluth Cluster of Gwinnett County schools, Berkeley Lake Elementary offers a number of student enrichment programs including a Gifted Student Program and Accelerated Reader Program. It also provides student assistance programs for students struggling in the school setting. The neighborhood school also offers activities outside of school hours such as Spanish & Chinese, Yoga, Keyboarding and more. Its school mascot is the Berkeley Bear and the school color is purple.
- Fax: 770-582-7514
- Hours: 8:15am - 2:45pm (school hours)
- Founding Date: 1983
- Number of students: 1,114
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 138
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Berkeley Lake Elementary has an active PTA which is involved with the community by providing support and fund-raising opportunities for the school.
- Grade levels: K-5
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Spanish & Chinese, Cooking with Math, Yoga, Keyboarding, etc. Offered after school from 3pm - 4:30pm
- Student clubs: Chess Club, Strings (music instruction)