This CVS/Pharmacy in Peachtree Corners is located in the Publix shopping center, situated next to Hallmark, on Spalding Road just west of Holcomb Bridge Road.
The pharmacy is staffed by professional pharmacists who offer expert assistance with medication, insurance and Medicare-related advice. In addition to a pharmacy, CVS is also a food and general store that sells snack foods, drinks, magazines, greeting cards, sunglasses and a range of cosmetics and personal care products. CVS is open seven days a week and accepts most major credit cards.
- Hours: Store hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm. Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No