Happy Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi Restaurant is in the Market Place shopping center, to the right of the cinema. The restaurant features sushi and hibachi dishes, such as Yaki Niku (marinated steak), lobster dinner and Volcano Scallop roll.
There are plenty of deals to take advantage of here. For example, not only does the restaurant feature a one-dollar sushi bar, but there are also early bird and birthday specials. Between the hours of 4:30pm and 6pm, early birds can receive 15 percent off the house specials.
Gift certificates are available.
- Fax: 770-248-0409
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2pm; Dinner: Mon - Fri, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces, wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: happysumorest.com/sumo1.htm
- Specialties: Hibachi and sushi
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Yaki Niku (marinated steak), Lobster dinner and Volcano Scallop roll
- Price level: $$
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual