Jones Bridge Park
With picturesque overlooks and easy access to the Chattachoochee River, Jones Bridge Park offers a bucolic setting with two picnic pavilions, a large children's playground, a sand volleyball court, four soccer fields and restrooms. The 30-acre passive park also includes a community room, two pedestrian bridges, a river overlook and access to the river to fish.
- Fax: n/a
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset, unless posted otherwise
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramps to access river's edge.
- Founding Date: 1974
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Jones Bridge Park is one of only two of Gwinnett County 44 parks with a river overlook to the Chattahoochee River.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permit needed for pavillion use, fishing license required
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 30 acres