Upon entering Magnolia Bakery Cafe, the delicious small of freshly baked bread greets you. Whether you come in for breakfast or lunch, you are sure to find something to satisfy your hunger at this local eatery. Even the kids will be happy to see grilled cheese sandwiches or peanut butter and jelly on the menu. Other menu favorites include the Magnolia Club sandwich, the Reuben and the Mighty Meatball sandwiches, a variety of cheddar melts, fresh salads, soups and desserts.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 4pm; Sat, 7:30am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Muffins, bagels, croissants, cinnamon rolls, sticky buns baked fresh every day.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Eggstra-Sandwich, Biscuits and Gravy, fresh baked Magnolia breads, Peanutbutter Delights