The new 440,000 square-foot Norcross High School building opened in August 2001 after relocating from its former location off Beaver Ruin Road. The school offers a broad range of classes, including advanced placement and international baccalaureate courses. Part of the Gwinnett County School system, NHS has an active Parent-Teacher-Student Association and also offers a variety of student sports and activities. The school's colors are blue, silver and white, and its mascot is the Blue Devil.
- Fax: 770-447-2664
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:20am - 2:10pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1957
- Number of students: 2,943
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: Public School, no religious affiliation
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Art History, Human Geography, World History, Macro Economics, US History, American Government, Statistics, Psychology, Calculus BC, Calculus AB, Biology, Physics B, Physics C, Chemistry, German, French, Spanish, Computer Science
- Extracurricular activities available: Art, theatre arts, band, orchestra.
- Student clubs: Art, Chorus, Color Guard, Drama, First Robotics, Future Educators of America, Georgia Thespian Club, Interact, Junior Achievement, Key Club, Math Team, Science, Student Council, Special Olympics Team, National Honor Society, Orchestra, Yearbook
- Sports teams: Foodball, Baseball, Girls and Boys basketball, Cross Country, Competitive Cheer, Golf, Girls and Boys Soccer, softball, Swimming, Tennis, Girls and Boys Track, Volleyball, Wrestling