Are you passionate about something in Peachtree Corners? Bursting to talk about current issues? Contact us! Whether it's food, family, schools, government, business, social issues, exercise, fashion or business–if it's your thing, we'd like you to consider joining our community of "Local Voices" and blog on Patch. Anyone may apply.
I am specifically interested in talking with:
- Parents, High School Students, Teachers and Professors
- Volunteers and Nonprofit Workers
- Business and Government Leaders
- Health and Fitness Experts
- Local Sports Fans
- Musicians, Artists, Writers and Poets
- Pop Culture Fanatics
- Foodies and Cooks
- Pet Lovers and Pet-Care Professionals
- Fashion Experts and Stylists
Don't be shy! Peachtree Corners Patch is on a mission to recruit fresh voices, and this is a great opportunity to make your voice heard. We want to hear what you have to say.
Patch bloggers are not paid and will own their blogs, so if you are already blogging and want to share with our readers, too, let us know. This is a chance to share your expertise and opinions with a wider audience!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a part of the conversation or call me at 770-235-1790 if you just can't wait to talk about it!